The movie is beyond awful and this feature is by no means an endorsement of this film being considered good. That being said, I would consider Jingle All the Way to be mandatory Christmas viewing not because it captures the Christmas spirit, but rather because the film is so awful that it’s great to watch. In many ways Jingle All the Way is the perfect Christmas satire that failed to actually hit its mark. Nonetheless, there are various reasons to see Jingle All the Way.
1. Watch Arnold Schwarzenegger be chased by a reindeer
2. See Arnold get angry when someone eats his cookies
3. The creepy neighbor
4. Watch Arnold fight customers for a stupid toy
5. Tasteless Jokes
7. Arnold has gone crazy and it’s hilarious
8. Watch Arnold beat up a bunch of Santas
Doesn’t matter if you’re Santa; You don’t cross Arnold!
9. Arnold is Turboman!
10. Sometimes bad acting is great acting
Check out Jingle All the Way! It’s the best worst Christmas to watch around the holiday!